This is Alex's polar express ornament. Pictures of real people are coming!
mmmmmmm....starbucks..I need you NOW!
Paul's cool ornament! Spiderman!
Ivory is riding back and forth while we put up ornaments.
Maw Maw painted this and others for our Christmas tree in 2007. We love you and miss you so much Maw Maw!
Paul is hanging a very old ornament that was in my family and on my parents tree for longer than I remember.
Mommy and Alex hanging ornaments. You can't tell, but it is dark and Christmas music is playing. We had a blast. No mommy is not pregnant again. Yes, mommy is cont. to gain. Food is just so good! Especially the fattening kind!
Alex with her nemo ornament. She did an awesome job hanging ornaments. Stay tuned for more pictures. I'm going to try and post each day or every other day.
Ivory trying to help.
I LOVE our huge tree!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Decorating Our Christmas Tree
Posted by Nicole at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment